Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Contest....Closed!

My halloween contest over on Flickr has now closed... thank you so much to everyone who entered! I will get the two winners announced sometime this week, possibley nearer to the weekend. November's Minifig Design Contest theme will also be announced by the weekend and I am pleased to announce that I now have 2 sponsors (o:
Firestar toys will be offering the winner of the next monthly contest 15% discount on an order at their store. They stock a wide range of official and custom lego parts and accessories. Pop over to their site and check out their stock - it's particularly good for people in the UK, which is where they are based.

I am pleased to announce that the good people of Brick Command have offered some of their custom wands, wing swords and throwing stars to the winner of the next contest and have offered to support future contests too! Check out their store to see what their accessories look like, I have bought from them before and would again.

I can't thank these guys enough for coming on board with me and giving something back to the community. If anyone else out there would like to sponsor a contest please get in touch! (o:


No comments:

Post a Comment