Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Sunday 6 November 2011

Halloween Contest Winners!

I am pleased to announce the two winners of Burakki's Bricks Halloween Minifig Design Contest...
Coming first was Morgan190 and his "Blaze Pixie"

You've gotta love Morgan's combination of Lego, non-Lego and presentation techniques.

and second place is the Iron Duke by Fianat
I love to see people having a try at sculpting things for Lego and, although it looks a little rough, thumbs up for the ambitious attempt. If you two could flickr mail me with your details I will get your prizes out to you asap - Morgan, you get to choose which of the two sets you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment