Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Friday 18 November 2011

Brick Command closing soon....

Hello! As you know, hopefully, Brett at BrickCommand has very kindly donated some items to use as prizes for the current Star Wars themed Minifig Design contest. Well, he has just informed me that he will shortly be closing his store for an inventory update and will not reopen until January. All the current stock will no longer be avaliable to buy once the store closes. So, get your order in now or enter my contest for what might be your last chance to get hold of some of his wands, swords, throwing stars and stands.


No comments:

Post a Comment