Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Saturday 8 October 2011

Nice custom clones

Ryffranck029 has been working hard putting these minifigs together, Jetpacks done!...see below for some wip pictures. I like the decals that have been applied to the jetpacks in particular. I do love Lego star wars but I've never really been that interested in collecting (or creating) all the different clones. Work like this, and by people like minifig maker, does make me think I might have a go one day (o:


He has also put together this pretty nice custom Batman using Cygnet's awesome decals, plus an Arealight cape and Brickforge vambraces.


No comments:

Post a Comment