Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Saturday 1 October 2011

It must be nearly Halloween...

Because Morgan is back! and he's bringing us more horrific minifig magic... here is October 1st.

If you don't already know Morgan (aka Morgan190 on flickr) is a brilliant minifig customiser, who is highly skilled in digital trickery. He also enjoys celebrating the halloween month of October by sharing some creepy, spooky and chilling minifigs with the world. Morgan is very well known for his characteristicly slick presentation style, atmospheric descriptions and use of non-lego pieces on his minifigs to great effect. I'm personally really pleased he's back for this october season and will be checking his flickr stream every morning for a new dose of minifig themed scares and so should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment