Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Saturday 24 September 2011

Weekly round-up

Apologies to all who I miss...
Chaos Fish has come up with custom (apparently Hunter from Hunter Prey). A lot of it has quite a rough finish but I was drawn to the helmet. There are more pictures on his photostream.... quite interesting idea.

Quite excited to see Brickarms releasing another mystery pack... I picked up a couple of the first run and was quite impressed. This time the packet will contain a minigun, raygun, tactical sword and a blood splattered weapon. As before the incentive comes from the possiblity of a 24k gold brickarm or a brickarm proto.
Fine Clonier strikes again with this awesome Wonder Woman custom minifig. The decals are really nice but the custom crown is even better still.

And how kuhl is this!?!  I feel another shapeways order coming on. M1ngles brings us yet another amazing video game inspired custom piece. This, of course, is Samus Aran's helmet (of Metroid fame). It comes in two pieces, the helmet and the visor. Two thumbs up from me (o:  I love this guys work... please check it out and buy some too, they really are worth it.

And more good news from custom houses... Arealight is due to release 16 new printed elements on October 1st. Here you can see some of the helmets. Other items include...

I'm personally very excited for these printed jet packs, being a big fan of the mandalorians. Arealight's products are always good quality pieces and well worth spending your money on.



No comments:

Post a Comment