Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Sunday 18 September 2011

Some new pictures

It's mini round-up time again...

Have a look at "The Patrick Avengers" by Karf Oohlu. If you like your lego a bit weird but very funny check out Karf's flickr photostream... I love it (o:

and from Fine Clonier (Jared Burkes) comes this awesome Tomar-Re minifig. It's really good to see his photostream getting more active again. Jared is an awesome customiser... one of the very best. Check his ant man projects which he recently posted - very kuhl customising.




No comments:

Post a Comment