Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Tuesday 27 September 2011

For a limited time...

That's right, I am going to take up to 10 requests from people to make some custom Lego minifigures. I will be charging around £10/20 per figure depending on what is involved (special parts, many working hours etc). I will have a go at creating most things but figures based on things I am interested would be easier (but I am not limiting myself to that). This is to help me to generate some cash to go towards a special project and also to help spark my creativity. If you are interested please drop me an email or Flickr mail. I only want to hear from serious buyers as I am not going to spend hours making a figure which then remains unsold. I tend to use waterslide decals and paint along with stock Lego pieces to create my customs, please see my flickr photostream for more examples of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment