Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Thursday 29 September 2011

Don't forget 1st October!

Just a quick reminder that Arealight and Brickarms resellers will have some exciting new products avaliable from the 1st October.
Arealight will be releasing 16 new printed pieces as of October 1st. These include various helmets and jetpacks. Make sure you check out Arealight's flickr photostream for individual close up shots of these soon to be released accessories.

BrickArms will be releasing their second volume of Mystery Pack via their authorised resellers on October 1st. The first volume was very good and I expect that this volume will be just as successful. Your incentive to buy this time is the possibility of snagging a 24k or prototype weapon. The contents will include a minigun, tactical sword, blood splattered gun and raygun. Please see the BrickArms website for a list of authorised resellers, if you're in the UK head over to minifigforlife.com.

 Raygun!
 Protos!

 Blood splattered!
Tac Swords!
Miniguns!

Dont forget that you can pick up BrickArms and Arealight accessories at Firestar Toys if you are in the UK. Your one stop shop for all things related to minifigs and customising!

No comments:

Post a Comment