Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Thursday 29 September 2011

Burakki's Bricks Second Minifig Design Contest

Just a quick reminder that the second minifig design contest will be closing at 11.59 GMT 9th October. 
"The year is 3012 and the competetors are gearing up for the next Legolympic Games. You are tasked with creating an entry for these futuristic games - you may draw your inspiration from the modern or ancient olympic games but this is a contest to let your imagination run wild." Head on over to the contest group at Flickr for more information and rules.
The winner will recieve 15% discount from the wonderful people at Firestar Toys (stockists of Lego and custom accessories from top custom houses) and a selection of custom made accessories as pictured above. There is also likely to be runners-up prizes if the entries warrant them.

No comments:

Post a Comment