Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Burakki's Bricks Second Minifig Design Contest!


I am happy to announce the theme for my second Minifig Design Contest: "Legolympics 3012"

The year is 3012 and the competetors are gearing up for the Legolympic Games. You are tasked with creating an entry for these futuristic games. For more information and rules for entry please visit the Flickr contest group page.

The contest will run from now untill 11.59pm on Sunday 9th October 2011. So, get your designing brain into gear and provide the 3012 Legolympic games with some suitable contestants!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment