Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 5 September 2011

BB is building bridges

In my attempts to stimulate the creativity of minifig enthusiasts I have been looking for sponsors... which I thought would be impossible because my design contests are still in their infancy and have a small following at the moment. However, the wonderful people at Firestar Toys have very generously offered to sponsor the next design contest, offering 15% discount on a placed order to the winner. Yey! Hopefully this relationship will continue and develop as, I hope, the interest in the contests grow.

Speaking of the contests... Contest 1: Harry Potter is now closed and the judges are in deliberations. Thank you so much to all those people who took time out to participate, the entries have set a good benchmark... lets see if we can beat it in the next contest, which will be announced shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment