Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Wednesday 31 August 2011

More customs... (mostly)

Zombie Killer from MAKBRICKS. Can't quite put my finger on why I like this guy... maybe it's the use of the Haz-Mat hood or maybe it's just because he looks like he's seen a lot of zombie related action.

I know nothing about Cobra really and these minifigs are a little rough around the edges but it kinda works. I always like to see people unafraid to use decals and cut lego, although in this case maybe Power Miner helmets might have worked just as well? Thanks go to John_0515, who also has a couple of other nice things on his flickr photostream.

YES! Thank you andertoons! I don't know why I didn't think of this when I saw the series 5 Lizard/Dino man... awesome use of the new parts. I'm a total sucker for superhero related stuff.

Another nice custom from ~amadgunslinger~ here, I particularly like the detailling on the vest. I know how hard it is to paint on this scale.


There is nothing I love more than Lego Star Wars (pehaps untill Lego Superheroes comes along) and so I love this rendition of the Jedi Council chamber thanks to Lego.Skrytsson... oh... it just makes me need to go on Bricklink to get those Jedi I am missing.... but alas, I have to wait till another payday (o:


No comments:

Post a Comment