Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Saturday 20 August 2011

Minifig Design Contest! New Prizes

Hello! There is still time to enter my Harry Potter themed First Minifig Design Contest - look over at the flickr group for rules. I have now placed an order for some custom minifig wands from Brick Command. Here is a reference picture from their store.
We really need more entries for the contest, so please, have a think there are LOTS of kuhl creatures/beings/half-breeds you could choose from - have a look at the Harry Potter Wiki for inspiration!  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment