Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Friday 12 August 2011

First Burakki's Bricks Minifig Design Contest


To celebrate the release of the final Harry Potter film my first minifig design contest will be to design and create a minifigure that represents a character from any of the Harry Potter books. To qualify the character must have an entry on Harry Potter Wiki. The winning entry will recieve a copy of The Forbidden Forest (4865). For more information and entry rules please see the flickr group for my contests - http://www.flickr.com/groups/burakkis_bricks_contests/

No comments:

Post a Comment