Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 22 August 2011

Custom Minifig Catch-up


I really like the custom made gun on this Boba Fett minifig by storm TK431. There is also a link on the picture to show how it was done.




Billbobful is a customiser who usually creates nice but rough looking minifigures (to match his somewhat rough online personality I have found). I saw these two recently and they certainly represent an improvement in technique, especially with the painting. I particually like the way he has included an LED in the spacesuit and the painting on the sculpted jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment