Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Saturday 20 August 2011

Catching up...

So, I have been away and now I am back... lets catch up with some kuhl customs I have seen...
Powerpig has made this VERY cute brick built Yeti... aww (o:

Check out this awesome custom minifig by Vieral, I like the painted hair and the custom made coat/jacket thingy. The use of some non-Lego pieces is sometimes frowned on but I personally really like it when it is done well, which it is here with the hilt.




Studs-a-million has been steadily churning out kuhl mocs and custom minifigures, below is a couple of  the latest offerings.
 
*TheRaconteur* has also been spitting out a few customs...
This one is very rough but it sort of suits it... enough to catch my eye. I particularly like the use of the hockey mask as shoulder armour. And finally The MagikMaster gives us "Stunts with Crackers" 'nuff said (o:




No comments:

Post a Comment