Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Not exactly Lego... but it is star wars related

I'm a massive fan of all things star wars (although particularly the original trilogy) and have watched the new clone wars animated TV show. The above picture is Barriss Offee and Ahsoka Tano, who seem to be pretty close in the show. I have stumbled across two kuhl members of deviant art who are getting creative, in a good way, with the Barriss/Ahsoka pairing. Raikoh14 has drawn some awesome fan art of the two of them. Here is an example

Also, Colbert-238 is currently writing a fanfic which centres around the relationship between Barriss and Ahsoka, it's gotten off to a very good start and well worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment